ABOUT MEASURES FOR REALIZATION OF PROVISIONS OF THE LAW OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN "ABOUT ANTI-CORRUPTION"
For the purpose of ensuring effective fulfillment of provisions of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About anti-corruption", timely and high-quality implementation of measures for the prevention of corruption in all spheres of life activity of society and the state:
1. Approve the State program on anti-corruption for 2017 - 2018 (further - the State program) according to appendix No.1.
To provide to state governing bodies, public associations and other organizations timely implementation of actions, included in the State program.
2. Form the Republican interdepartmental commission on anti-corruption in structure according to appendix No.2.
Take into consideration that according to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About anti-corruption" the main objectives of the Republican interdepartmental commission on anti-corruption are:
the organization of development and implementation of the state and other programs in the field of anti-corruption;
coordination of activities and ensuring interaction of the bodies and organizations performing and participating in activities for anti-corruption;
the organization of development and implementation of measures for increase in legal consciousness and legal culture of the population, to forming in the society of the intolerant relation to corruption;
ensuring increase in efficiency of measures for the prevention, identification, suppression of corruption offenses, to elimination of their effects the, and also reasons and conditions promoting corruption;
collection and information analysis about condition and tendencies of corruption;
implementation of monitoring of implementation of measures for anti-corruption, efficiency evaluation of the existing organizational and practical and legal mechanisms in this sphere;
preparation of suggestions for improvement of the legislation on anti-corruption and improvement of work in this sphere;
coordination of activities of the territorial interdepartmental commissions on anti-corruption.
3. Approve Regulations on the Republican interdepartmental commission on anti-corruption according to appendix NO.3.
Determine that decisions of the Republican interdepartmental commission on anti-corruption on the questions entering its competence are obligatory for execution by all state governing bodies, public associations and other organizations.
4. The republican interdepartmental commission on anti-corruption to create and organize activities of the territorial interdepartmental commissions on anti-corruption.
Determine that the territorial interdepartmental commissions on anti-corruption are headed respectively by prosecutors of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, areas and the city of Tashkent.
5. To provide to the Uzbek agency on seal and information, National broadcasting company and National news agency of Uzbekistan comprehensive and systematic lighting in mass media of the course of implementation of the State program.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. N. Aripov and the Attorney-General of the Republic of Uzbekistan I. B. Abdullaev.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoev
February 2, 2017